Have a problem deciding which wireless microphone system is best? You’ve probably read a ton of different reviews and thankfully, we’re going to make your choice that much easier for you. However, there are certain things you should know about wireless mic systems before diving in. Are these the best wireless microphone systems for the price?
What is a wireless microphone system?
A wireless microphone system is a complete system of a transmitter and a receiver. It is connected to a receiver and is usually a part of a public address system. This system is used to eliminate any kind of shock, like the wires which may come in the range of a performer, thus avoiding any physical damage to the performer. The wireless microphones are also used in wired microphone systems to transmit the sound from one point to another.
How does a wireless microphone system work?
The wireless microphone system consists of two parts, the transmitter, and the receiver. The transmitter is the device that is worn by the speaker, while the receiver is the device that is connected to a sound system. A wireless microphone system transmits audio signals wirelessly, through radiofrequency. The transmitter and receiver are connected wirelessly using radiofrequency. Due to this reason, a wireless microphone system has good audio quality.
The wireless microphone system works on the same principle as any other radio communication system- transmitter and receiver. However, it needs extra components to convert the voice signal into radiofrequency. The microphone is fitted with a wireless transmitter. The transmitter converts the voice into radio waves and sends them to the receiver. The receiver processes the message and turns it back into an audio signal. This is then provided to the amplifier and loudspeaker.
Which wireless microphone system is best?
There are various wireless microphone systems available in the market. You will have to check them for the features you require in the microphone system. If you prefer using a hand-held microphone then you can go for a lavalier microphone. This microphone is used for presentations and can be clipped. Wireless microphones introduced to the market are wireless microphone systems, wireless lapel microphones,s, and wireless headset microphones. The wireless microphone systems are quite expensive than other wireless microphones.
These microphones are best if you want a simple solution to your microphone problems. The wireless lapel microphone is another alternative. This microphone can be attached to your clothes. The last alternative is a wireless headset microphone. If you want to hang out and not be attached to the podium, this microphone is the best option.. The wireless microphone systems are best if you are holding a presentation and want to get a sound recording of the speech.
Bietrun wireless microphone system
Bietrun is one of the most reliable and best karaoke wireless microphone systems. It has a built-in high-sensitivity professional dynamic microphone, transmission distance up to 160 feet (50 meters), signal stability, delay-free, no radiation, and so on. Also, it has 15 UHF adjustable channels which can avoid frequency interferences.
This karaoke microphone connects to the karaoke mixer with a 25-foot cable. Plug into the power socket and get singing! It has 15 UHF Adjustable channels. The microphone outer case is an alloy material that is harder, lighter, and more wear-resistant. And the whole microphone wireless karaoke microphone system can protect your phone receiver from ghost noise, interference from other wireless signals.
This wireless karaoke microphone system includes the UHF transmitter and 2 receiver units. The outer case of the mic is made of alloy material which is harder, lighter, and more wear-resistant than plastic material. The built-in professional dynamic microphone performs well at high sensitivity, resulting in a clearer and louder sound. Unlike other wireless microphone systems, the Phoenix wireless karaoke microphone system has an adjustable anti-jamming & anti-interference feature to avoid signal radiation conflicts within close proximity, delivering reliable performance.
This wireless microphone is designed for connecting with a singing machine, audio amplifier, PA system, voice amplifier, Bluetooth speaker, multimedia equipment, and more streaming multimedia equipment. This wireless microphone can be used as a singing machine wireless microphone and mic to PC/Apple iPhone/Android phone laptops etc.
Bietrun’s Wireless Microphone System includes a wireless microphone, 6.3mm(1/4”) x 2 and 3.5mm(1/8”) x 1 cables, and two AA batteries. This high-quality system makes it easy to move around a room and sing karaoke or talk on the phone using your computer or other multimedia equipment. In addition to being plug-and-play-easy to use, the wireless microphone has a long range of services so you can enjoy yourself without worrying about it not working properly or having to sit right next to your PC during conversations.
- Receive sensitivity: 130dB.
- Working distance: 160 feet (in the classroom).
- Volume adjustment: 5 levels.
- Receiving channel: 15 channels.
- Microphone power: AA battery.
- Transmit range: up to 120m
- Transmit and receive frequency: 524M-566M
- Transmit power: 50mW
- Transmission Power: 10mW
- Receiver output: 1/4‘’ and 1/8‘’ (standard phone plug)
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Working hours: 4.5 hours
- Transmitter battery capacity: 2 x AAA battery
- 15 sets of pre-set channels.
- Receive sensitivity reaches 130dB.
- Set the volume to 5 levels.
- Rechargeable receiver with dual handheld dynamic microphones.
- The receiver has a built-in polymer battery for charging.
- The microphone supports an AA battery, making it more convenient for use.
- The microphone and receiver have been tested to ensure the best quality.
- Highly sensitive UHF microphone with high sensitivity, low noise, and excellent transmission performance.
Why We Like It
It’s a reasonably priced professional system that comes from one of the most loved and trusted microphone manufacturers in the world. It’s a great wireless rendition of one of the most consistent performance microphones, according to very satisfied users.
You can also check out related Post: Best 4 Channel Wireless Microphone System
How to choose the best wireless microphone system?
Choosing a wireless microphone system is a difficult task. The wireless microphone system consists of two main components: the microphone and the radio receiver. The microphone is the receptor of your voice, and the radio receiver is the transmitter of the voice. The microphone will make your voice louder so that the receiver can capture your voice clearly.
The transmitter gets the voice and sends it to the receiver to receive. The receiver will then convert your voice into electric signals and send it to the amplifier, then you can hear your voice. There are several types of wireless systems available on the market and there are many different factors that need to be taken into consideration when choosing one.
There are two primary things to consider when looking for a wireless microphone.
First is Wireless Frequency, which comes in two types:
- Unlicensed: Unlicensed frequencies are much more open and can be used with any device
- Licensed: Licensed frequencies, on the other hand, will only work with the device and frequency that they were licensed for, so you are locked into that device and can’t use a different one.
The second thing to consider is Technology. Consumer or personal units are much less complex than the one used in a business, so to be getting a good deal, To make sure you’re getting the standard device, you need to focus on the technology used, the audio quality, the microphones, and more.
These factors include the different types of microphones,
- Compatibility with your preferred recording device
- Model and features of the receiver
- Frequency of the wireless microphone.
What are the different types of microphones?
Microphones have evolved over time to become a very important tool in the world of sound production. Now there are many types and different makes on the market. Let’s take a look at some of these mics.
- Condenser: A condenser mic has a thin diaphragm that is extremely sensitive to sound. It is used mainly for recording vocals. They are essential in recording equipment, as they are required for the best quality. They require phantom power to function properly.
- Dynamic: A dynamic microphone is the most popular and most widely used type of microphone, especially in live performances. They are sturdy, loud, and durable. They are mainly used for stage performances, interviews, and other types of public speaking. They can also take high levels of sound without distorting. Rode microphones are a great example of a dynamic microphone.
- Ribbon: Ribbon mics are a bit more expensive. They are mainly used in a recording studio. They have a very warm and rich sound, which makes them great for vocals. They have a very smooth sound and don’t pick up any background noise.
Are wireless mics worse than wired?
Wired mics and wireless mics are different in many ways. Wired mics are less susceptible to interference and are generally more reliable, though you’ll need someone to hold the mic. Wireless mics are supposed to be more convenient, but they have longer delays between when the sound passes through your mouth and when it comes out of the speaker. If you’re recording in a quiet environment, the delay may not matter. If you’re speaking to a lot of people, or in a noisy environment, however, you’ll want to use a wired mic.
Do wired microphones need batteries?
Most wired microphones don’t need batteries because they plug directly into the mixer, but some do require them. If your microphone uses a battery, it will have a battery compartment for you to place the battery. Check where your battery goes before using a microphone, to ensure you put it incorrectly.